HP G70 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HP G70 battery

HP G70 battery

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Killzone 3 - Online Multiplayer Game By Sony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Killzone 3 - Online Multiplayer Game By Sony Empty
PostSubject: Killzone 3 - Online Multiplayer Game By Sony   Killzone 3 - Online Multiplayer Game By Sony Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:19 pm

Killzone 3 or abbreviated as KZ3 picks up immediately after the ending of Killzone 2 and pursue the previous games i.e. Killzone 2. This game is might not be over accessible. Once the gamers grasp the controls, the action is speedy.

Killzone 3 game supports offline split-screen co-op for two players, this is a feature which was not present in Killzone 2. With split-screen game mode, gamers can play Killzone 3 in offline mode also, and this is the only mode which is available in offline not in online. In online mode multiplayer this new PS3 game supports three different modes: Guerilla Warfare, Warzone, and Operations. Guerilla Warfare is a classic team death game approach that supports 16 players per map. In other words it抯 a very good way for new players to get up to speed with the basic mechanics. Warzone is coming from Killzone 2 multiplayer mission based game supports 24 players per map. This game mode is just like fun mode and it will help the gamers to switch modes to meet the requirements that what is going around the gamers. Operations are a new mode that is based on cinematic scenes and supports 16 players map.

Killzone 3 is back and the story is basically grounded in science fiction but parallely depicted like real war. On the surface things looks real and pure against the evil. As, in this game there is a war between the two sections of humans. One section is ISA soldiers with their main character i.e. Sev and other section is of mask wearing helghast. In this game ISA soldiers fight to survive in Helghast world when they left there. So, this game is all about a war of good on bad.

Killzone 3 gamers or players who are playing this game on long term basis are going to be seriously good. This new game will support USB keyboard and mouse for the traditional gamers. It抯 fun to play this game with new and advance levels?.

Back to top Go down
https://hp-g70.forumotion.com

Killzone 3 - Online Multiplayer Game By Sony
Page 1 of 1