HP G70 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HP G70 battery

HP G70 battery

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does Your iPhone Battery Let You Down

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Does Your iPhone Battery Let You Down Empty
PostSubject: Does Your iPhone Battery Let You Down   Does Your iPhone Battery Let You Down Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:16 pm

The biggest complaint from Smartphone users is going the battery life. This is true for iPhone users along with Android users. With the Apple iPhones you could be pretty much stuck with the battery it came through. You can't buy an expanded iPhone battery. In inescapable fact, you can't easily replace the battery in the slightest. Sure you can take it into an Apple store and they will replace it for one, or you can babies with a 25-step process designed to also void your phone's manufacturer's warranty. But most of the time period it isn't that you have a bad battery with your iPhone; you just aren't with it to its best abilities. David Pogue, NYTimes, has some good advice to extend the charge in your own iPhone. David's article lists 4 approaches to extend the charge on your iPhone's battery. Many of them tips I have covered in doing my blog Tips to Open up Your HTC EVO Battery nevertheless it is nice to discover an iPhone owner giving us an inventory. As an Android operator, I am not as well-versed in the steps on some sort of iPhone. According to David's article, his friend Nicole was having issues with her iPhone 3GS and also battery drain. Nicole's iPhone was as a result of 5% charge at 5 evening, after being fully charge overnight. They went into an Apple store to offer the battery replaced but any technician there told your ex boyfriend her battery was good. The tech gave them some valuable easy methods to extend the battery impose. Those 4 tips are: 1. Push e-mail. This kind of, I believe, was typically the big one. My colleague has seven e-mail debts, and her phone was checking every one of them every 15 minutes. In the event you turn off the "Push" include, and set it to Manually instead (in Settings-> Email, Contacts, Calendars-> Fetch Latest Data), then your iPhone checks for e-mail as long as you actually open any e-mail app. Your battery goes a whole lot farther. (If you contain a corporate Exchange account, your calendar and address-book records will similarly be updated only if you open those software. ) 2. GPS probes. In Settings -> General-> Place Services, you'll see a listing of all the apps for your phone that are utilizing your phone's location feature to know where you are supposedly. (It's a combination about GPS, cell-tower triangulation and also, on some phones, Wi-Fi hotspot triangulation. ) All that checking uses battery vitality, too. My friend had hundreds of apps with Location Services started, many of which didn't should be on. She turned a lot of them off. 3. Notifications. In the same way, in Settings -> Notices, you see a number of apps that are permitted to display pop-up notifications (those white text bubbles that resemble text messages). To let that happen, they have to monitor what's happening with your phone - and also takes juice. Turn there are various ones you don't really need. 4. Background apps. Nicole the Genius found that my friend had a wide array of apps open - maybe 40 of them. She maintained that these people were using battery power, also, in the background. Right after Nicole had successfully removed 40 apps, she put the iPhone for the test. After charging the device all night, the following day at 5 pm Nicole's solar battery was showing 80% whole. Wow! What a big difference!! Thanks to David meant for passing this info together. And extra thanks to the Apple store tech intended for giving these free tips out instead of just replacing the battery. There is certainly another option for iphone 4 owners. I found a great holster case for the iPhone 4 with a battery built into the item. You charge up the battery during the holster case and as soon as iPhone battery gets cheap, the holster battery automatically kicks in and you also get another 5 several hours of talk time. You should buy this Apple iPhone Common Battery Case at batteries4less. com while not having to worry about a minimal battery again. I haven't found that sort of battery case for the Droid X Relating to, so I bought a fabulous Droid X extended electric battery instead. It makes all the difference on earth in talk and stand-by time period. But for the new iphone4 owners, I think the rechargeable case is a superb idea.
Back to top Go down
https://hp-g70.forumotion.com

Does Your iPhone Battery Let You Down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HP G70 battery :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: