HP G70 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HP G70 battery

HP G70 battery

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Droid Standard Batteries Are Really Sub-standard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Droid Standard Batteries Are Really Sub-standard Empty
PostSubject: Droid Standard Batteries Are Really Sub-standard   Droid Standard Batteries Are Really Sub-standard Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:17 pm

Does your new Droid Smartphone battery drain too quickly? For the most area, the standard batteries that are included with the new Droid Smartphones aren抰 nearly the tasks demanded by way of the many apps and widgets running at the phone. In addition, the 4G network drains batteries more. To top off all that, your cell phone provider might be adding to your battery power woes. According to an article published by Dustin Earley, Android os and Me, 揈nough those with different devices have lamented to T-Mobile for Magenta to begin publicly trouble-shooting the difficulty. Over on the T-Mobile help support forums, a thread has vanished live asking users a few simple questions to help sort the circumstance out.? No wonder your standard battery is letting go of too soon!

Everyone agrees that this 4G network drains your battery faster compared to 3G network. Forums are reporting 4G drains any battery 20% faster as opposed to 3G. The only thing that you can do to combat this could be to turn off the 4G if you do not are streaming video or data. You can buy a lengthy battery, but that means ones own case won抰 fit since the extended battery is thicker than the standard battery. There is a great solution to this challenge. Buy a spare battery and a Sync and Charge Hold. For example, the HTC EVO 4G Synchronize and Charge Cradle not only permits you to sync your EVO 4G, but will charge it is going to you抮e streaming video. It has a additional battery charger built into it so that you can be charging the spare battery on top of that. No need to discover the bulkier extended battery that your choice of case won抰 fit. Sure you will need to carry around the save battery, but that抯 a smaller inconvenience.

Meanwhile, you might help your battery to avoid draining quite as swiftly. PubArticles. com gave us a number of tips on increasing the battery life on the Droid Smartphones.

Tip 1: Maintain your phone attached to the charger over the initial sync.

Tip two: Press the power main to invoke a ignore screen quickly when establishing the Motorola Droid 3 lower after use.

Tip 3: Lower the display brightness or utilize Auto Brightness setting.

Hint 4: Toggle Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS on and / or off as needed and additionally ensure applications are closed when not in use.

Tip 5: Clear all notifications in the notification bar whenever you can.

I chose to buy an extended battery. I love the Droid X, but naturally the standard battery that came with it was too feeble for my needs. I got myself a 2600mAh Droid X extended battery, which gives me approximately double the battery life since the standard Droid X battery power. I miss having a pleasant case for the smartphone, but am on the lookout for example. I figure that with many people buying Smartphone extended battery packs, there should soon be numerous extended cases on this market. I wait and see!
Back to top Go down
https://hp-g70.forumotion.com

Droid Standard Batteries Are Really Sub-standard
Page 1 of 1